Our attorneys provide clients with a comprehensive approach to personal estate planning and probate, including administration of estates, tax planning wills, durable powers of attorney for health care and living wills, establishment of trusts, gift and tax planning, and guardianships.
Areas of representation by the attorneys who practice in this area include estate planning and administration, estate litigation, financial planning, personal planning matters, and probate matters.
In our articles section, we have answers to some common questions regarding wills:
- Who needs a will in Georgia?
- What are the Reasons to Have a Will?
- What are the Formal Requirements for a Will?
- May a Person Dispose of His or Her Property in Any Way He or She Wishes by a Will?
- A.J. "Buddy" Welch, Jr., Senior Manager
- Byrd Garland, Manager
- L. Scott Mayfield, Manager
- David M. Waldroup, Manager
- Elizabeth Pool, Associate