Real Estate Law
Real Estate: Residential and Commercial
Our firm has a sophisticated residential and commercial real estate practice, with particular emphasis on residential and commercial closings.
We also represent clients concerning the preparation of:
- construction contracts
- development agreements
- real estate contracts
- joint venture agreements
- limited partnership agreements
- tax deferred exchange transactions
Our service includes advice regarding financing of real estate transactions and agreements. We prepare, file, and collect liens of various types.
- Byrd Garland, Manager (Team Leader)
- A.J. "Buddy" Welch, Jr., Senior Manager
- Andrew J. Welch, III, Manager
- C. Walter Pendergrass, III, Manager
- L. Scott Mayfield, Manager
- Bianca Davis, Associate
Smith Welch Webb & White serve clients throughout the south metro Atlanta area including but not limited to McDonough, Stockbridge, DeKalb County, Clayton County, Henry County, Peach County, Jonesboro, Spalding County, Butts County, and Lamar County.