• Home
  • McDonough:
    (770) 957 3937
  • Stockbridge:
    (770) 389 4864
  • Jackson:
    (770) 775 3188
  • Barnesville:
    (770) 358 3630

Personal Injury - Auto Accident - Car Wreck

Our lawyers have over 40 years combined experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation. We have extensive experience working with medical providers and the insurance industry to make sure our clients get the medical treatment they need as well as the results they deserve (by settlement or trial) for their medical expenses, lost income, and general damages, such as pain and suffering and physical impairment.

We help our clients navigate the claims process for payment of doctors and hospital bills, car repair and rentals, subrogation and insurance disputes. Our trial attorneys have the knowledge and experience required to evaluate, negotiate, and if necessary, litigate claims to the best achievable conclusion through settlement or trial.  If you have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others, we can help.  Our attorneys handle a wide variety of personal injury claims including the following:

  • Auto Accidents/ Car Collisions
  • Tractor Trailer Collisions
  • Slip-and-Fall/ Trip-and-Fall
  • Dog Bites
  • Premises Liability
  • Wrongful Death
  • Insurance Disputes

Common questions we can help you answer:

  • What should I do if I have been in an automobile accident?
  • Who should pay for my medical bills and my car repair and my rental car?
  • What are some mistakes that could hurt my case?
  • Why do I need a lawyer?

See our articles listed below.

John P. Webb
Manager (Team Leader)
A.J. "Buddy" Welch, Jr.
Senior Manager
Marc A. Avidano
Andrew J. Gebhardt
R. Brian Strickland
Christopher Chapman
Elizabeth Pool
Casey Crumbley
John T. O'Neal

Articles for this practice area

What Should I Do If I Have Been Involved In A Car Accident?
What should you do if you have been in a car accident in Georgia? Do I need a personal injury attorney? Who should pay for your medical bills resulting from the auto wreck? Who should talk to your insurance company when they start calling you? Should you talk with the other party involved in the accident if they call you? Read more »
Article Date: 9/17/2012 12:00:00 AM |
Who Should Pay For My Medical Bills, My Car Repair And A Rental Car?
You are involved in an auto accident or car wreck, who is going to pay for your hospital bills, car repair, and other damages? Should I accept my insurance company's offer for damages to my car? Read more »
Article Date: 6/21/2012 9:39:50 PM |
If I Am Injured In A Car Accident, Do I Need An Attorney?
Do I need an attorney for a personal injury case? What are your rights under the law in Georgia? Should I accept a settlement from my insurance company? What should I do if I have damage to my car due to a wreck? Whom should I call if my automobile was hit by a tractor trailer? Read more »
Article Date: 8/25/2008 10:51:00 PM |
What Are My Money Damages?
Can I get compensation for lost wages? Who pays for my medical expenses? I have a permanent injury from an accident, what should I do? Read more »
Article Date: 7/25/2008 1:10:28 PM |
What Are Some Common Mistakes That Could Hurt My Case?
If I am in an auto accident, what happens if I say "I have no injuries", but later I need medical treatment? Is it a mistake to wait months after the auto wreck before getting an attorney? What if I have gaps in my medical treatment? Read more »
Article Date: 7/22/2008 12:23:12 PM |
Serving Atlanta, McDonough, Locust Grove, Stockbridge, Jonesboro, Jackson, Barnesville, Conyers, Covington, Henry County, Clayton County, Butts County, Rockdale County, Lamar County, Fayette County, and the Southern Crescent