Our lawyers have over 40 years combined experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation. We have extensive experience working with our clients to resolve the issues that are unique to wrongful death claims.
We can help answer questions such as:
- Which family members have a wrongful death claim?
- Which claimants are entitled to recover first?
- What are the sources of recovery?
- What expenses and damages are recoverable?
- How do I probate the estate of my loved one?
Our trial attorneys have the knowledge and experience required to evaluate, negotiate, and if necessary, litigate claims to the best achievable conclusion.
Serving Atlanta, McDonough, Locust Grove, Stockbridge, Jonesboro, Jackson, Barnesville, Conyers, Covington, Henry County, Clayton County, Butts County, Rockdale County, Lamar County, Fayette County, and the Southern Crescent